Sunday, October 17, 2010

Lately


Sorry, i have not been updating my blog very regularly. Work has taken up most of my time, so i don't have as much internet free time. I have begun work on the other laboratory in my school. So, the good new, the first one is done! Computers are all up and working with the required programs and internet. Took my long enough with the inconsistent electricity and the constant pestering of the students, lol.

Other than that, i am still carrying out my duties at the detention center. Still.....really tough, lol.

Medical Missions business is really heating up. Trying to coordinate a few missions right now.

There is really nothing special going on right now. Just working working. No cool stories or anything. Ill make sure to keep you posted though, lol.

Here is a picture of some of my Dominican friends, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment