Thursday, January 27, 2011

Update con photos







Well, hello. This is me trying to be more disciplined in this blog, haha.
So, not too much going on here. Staying busy with Medical Mission stuff until March, when i begin my new projects. A little twist is that i am know pairing up with the science teachers at the school to introduce a series of science expiraments. I will be implementing 3 different projects and having the teachers participate so that they will learn the process, and HOPEFULLY continue to do these projects for years to come. I always remember how much fun it was to do team projects in school. All clases here consist of are straight-forward lectures. So, i decided to start this Project while they try and correct the problema with the electricity…..you know…..how it goes out for 6 hour blocks…….

Learned how to make Dominican fried chicken last night, which was cool. My cookbook is expanding rapidly lol. I attached some pictures with this blog.

One of them should be of my classic DR dinner the other night. Fried eggs and cheese, fried solomi, and boiled bananas.

One of a truck is the truck that comes through my community each day with bananas and fruit and veggies. Thats how people get their food for the most part.

One of the Dominican Baseball game we went to a while back. Vendors selling whole bags of popcorn, haha.

One of my little neighbor named Chacha and the Dora doll my Mom got her for Christmas, lol. Shes the cutest little girl ever.
Enjoy the photos. Les extraño!

No comments:

Post a Comment