Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ayy muchachos

Well, i cant remember the last time it didnt rain here. Seriously its been non-stop for weeks. Luckily, i managed to put my 2 cents together and purchase a tarp. Oh yea, i attached a massive blue tarp to my roof with bricks and nails and flung it over the side to cover my massive open window (photos coming soon). I secure said tarp with to pad locks around the base of my gallery window, and old gorcery store bags to tie it up at the top.

This is the window im talking about.

In other news. My fan, "Reginald", died a few nights ago. Finally bit the proverbial and literal dust after i snapped him in half over my knee in a blind sweaty furry trying to revive him. Needless to say, first thing next morning i went out and bought another one. His name is Steven, fans are obviously dudes, not my call.

My engineers club is going remarkably well. My only regret is that i didn't do this in my community from the start. I spent so much time trying to get projects going at the high school that i completely neglected the kids on my community. Now i have my small business class, and engineer club here, and people come!! Its great. Yesterday we did egg olympics, match stick rockets, and paper helicopters. Bet you didnt know that if you hold an egg in the palm of your hand, wrap your fingers around it, and squeeze as hard as you can, it wont break. (Unless you have a ring on, lol). These kids love it! They are learnging these projects here then going out and showing their friends. Last night 2 groups of kids came by to as for more materials to make helicopters and match stick rockets. It took a year, and many failed attempts, but i finally found what i am supposed to be doing, lol.



These are my kids! oh yea, we did the old menos in the coke trick. Man, they loved that. Chase, that ones for you buddy, ha!

Coming home in 6 days! woo hoo! Vacation!

2 comments:

  1. Haha that is so awesome!!! Looks like they had even more fun with that than we did! lol

    ReplyDelete