Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hurricane season!

So Hurricane season is upon us! It is supposed to be an overactive one this year, which means i seriously have to do something about the huge gaping window in my apartment. Thinking about just tying a shower curtain to it when it rains. There is a tropical storm heading towards us right now actually so i better get on that, huh?

Anyways, short blog. Not much going on here. Started my engineers group to a raging success! 10 kids showed up on time, were excited the whole time, didnt want to leave, and couldnt wait till the next class! ITs such a refreshing attitude, as opposed to the way people have felt about my computer classes, which can be summed up in one photo....

Thats a picture of a boy smashing a computer monitor like it tried to molest him.

Other than that, weve been advancing through my small business class, and are halfway through with my 2 students, lol. They are getting a lot out of it, though, which is good.


Well, thats about it. Gotta go to the hardware store to pick up some waterproofing materials.

Here is a picture of my new engineer group!


Here is a photo of me and the group

No comments:

Post a Comment