Wednesday, March 24, 2010

hola


aa
First of all,id like to thank my mother for always commenting on my posts, it gives me something tolookforward to, haha.
Secondly,i thought i wouldmention that the mother ofmy hostmom is 105 yearsold!!!!!!!!!! 105!!! If you guys thought gram was in shape,this women looks 50!!!! She has a cane,but walks upand down these poorly paven roads, up and down stairs,she is absolutely a freak of science. I have never seen anything like it in my life.Imgoing totry to take a picture of her.
I really just wanted to blog that,but since im here anyways. Tomorrowimleaving for El Seibo for 5.5 weeks, it will be exciting because it is a UN millenium goal village which means it has 24 hour luz(electricity),and running water!!!!!!! thats right folks, i willfeelthe cool sensation of water running over my body without having a bucket in one hand!!! Not to mention the change of scenery,and family,willbe nice. I beleive its about 2 hours fromhere. This is where we willget all our technical training.
Also, we have all picked up a new game.Its kind of like baseball, put we use a broken broomstick as a bat and bottlecaps as baseballs. Talk about your hand-eye coordination. Have case try that Dad.
Im attaching somepictures, hopefully they go through.This is just a little bit of my life here.



4 comments:

  1. Looks awesome man! Has the camelback been coming in handy? p.s. i knew i should have taught you to throw the slider before you left! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to see the photos! So glad to know you are going to have some of the finer things of life soon. You are going to feel like you are at one of Dad's 5 star hotels! Today is Juliana's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that hut.... but for real, we need a mailing address bc the store wants to send a care package.

    ReplyDelete