Friday, May 28, 2010

Escojo mi vida

So i had my first meeting with my escojo mi vida group. Repaso, its a sexual health themed youth group. So, i walk in to 14 teenage girls staring me in the face. This is going to be the most awkward situation of my life, teaching a 13 year old girl to put a condom on a banana. I guess its good practice for when i have a child of my own, i might as well loose all shame now. ITs gonna be fun though, after we push past the chapter on the oscar meyer weiner it should be smooth sailing.
Oh!! i met who i hope becomes my best friend yesterday! I was at my friend franciscos house and his borther walks out and starts talking to me about baseball. Naturally, im interested, we start naming off our favorite players and what not. I asked him if he plays baseball, and hes like yea i play for the league here. Ok, so there are two teams here that are like the yankees and red sox. All the pro players from the Dr come from these 2 teams, so, this guy plays for the alguilas which is like the yankees.......oop gotta go im getting kicked out talk later

No comments:

Post a Comment