Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ouch!

So, big news, i dont really know how to start this but last night i was robbed at gunpoint. Two domincan men approached me with a gun and apiece of broken glass and took my wallet cell phone and watch. They did not hurt me, and everything is ok. Im telling you guys this because it was the scariest moment of my life, and i truly thought that last night could have been it. Im lucky to be here, God put his protective hand around me. I was with a friend, and thankfully they did nothing to her. We got out unscathed, im only out 5000 pesos a couple credit cards and a really sweet watch, but its all just stuff, no one was hurt and everything is fine. It was just a crazy crazy terrifying experience that i wanted to share with you guys. God is good!

Alright well i gotta go cancel all my cards and get a new phone, love you guys tons and miss you all! BE safe out there in the world, haha.

2 comments:

  1. oh geez! They weren't those mean Mormon missionaries where they?! haha jk I'm really happy to hear that you're ok! That's terrifying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord!
    Neither of you were hurt!
    You have been through so much crazy stuff. More than most people get in a life time.
    Thanking God for protection you.
    Guess you are in new home?
    Love ya.
    Grampa and Gramma

    ReplyDelete