Monday, May 24, 2010

mosquitos!

Mosquitos are everywhere!!!!ç
AHHH i hate mosquitos more than anything in the world right now! You cant feel them on you, but then they bite and leave an incredibly uncomfortable sting. One just bit me on my knuckle, my knuckle!! there is like no blood on the nuckle, what are you doing on my nuckle! This country sucks sometimes! man!
Also, i still have this sickly looking rash on my arm. It looks liek leprosy at this point. Im starting to think this is more than just poison ivy.....
So im trying to create surveys for the students and teachers at my school so i can get a good representation of what they want and need. I just found out that school ends this week, so all the work i was planning on doing has to be condensed into these next 4 days. Excited. So, basically, We are taking a 2 month vaction, stellar.
In other news, i got a new banco card, canceled my cards in the states got a new phone, but am still missing my watch. I think of all the things that were stolen, i miss the watch the most, i keep looking down at my wrist longingly, hoping that it will reappear. It was so convenient. It was my alarm, told the time, temperature (always hot), had a digital compass just in case. It was always there for me when i needed it, just ready and willing. And now, it is in the hands of some punk who will probably not appreciate the way i did. Actually, he probably sold it on the street for 15 pesos. People tell me, just use your phone, but its just not the same. I will miss you Watchy McWatcherson.
I should get back to work, oh yea, a rubbed some dirt of off of my bedroom wall last night and it revealed a colony of maggots, cheers to that.
Adios

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joe,

    don't let the bugs get you down. Do you think the rash is infected? You may want to look up what poison ivy rash looks like on line and if it looks different ask what you need to do at Peace Corp. Don't let it get bad. Love ya. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Job (I mean Joe), what next?? Who do you think should play you when you sell movie rights??
    If they have bananas, rub inside of skin over rash plus bites. It for sure works on bites as Danielle and Arminda have tried it.
    Praying always!
    Love Ya Grampa and Gramma

    ReplyDelete